It’s time to get the habits and know-how that build a healthy lifestyle
What is the Food Coaching Program?
It’s a 12 week program that combines one to one nutrition coaching with small group coaching, in a group of maximum 10 people.
It’s designed to help you define and achieve your goals by combining tailored individual nutrition intervention with the benefits of having an accountability and support group.
This means working in a flexible and personalised manner. We don’t impose strict meal plans or one-size-fits-all diets. Maybe you’ve tried those already. And if they’d worked, you wouldn’t be reading this.
Instead, we’ll be taking small steps towards your goal and learning about proper nutrition and what fits YOUR lifestyle and preferences. But most of all, we’ll focus on understanding our behaviour and changing habits you may not even be aware of, replacing them with new healthier ones.
By the end of the program, you’ll have the information, strategies, and support you need to achieve and maintain objectives such as weight loss or body composition, but also new healthy habits, improved self esteem, and a better understanding of how YOUR body works and what YOUR body needs.
Plus, you’ll have all of us rooting for you every step of the way.
What you get
Goal commitment: Weekly calls to follow your progress
Custom intervention: Personalised action plan based on your lifestyle, current challenges, goal, and preferences
Accountability: 1 on 1 with Carmen and also with your accountability partner
Learning: Weekly group seminars with Q&A that bust myths and fad diet trends
A system: That will help you analyse your behaviour and create adherence to new habits
Answers: A great context and environment to get answers to your questions regarding nutrition
Measurable results: Regular evaluations and objective setting
Resources: More than recipes and cooking tips, you’ll get to learn from each member’s personal experience and strategies that led them to change their lifestyle.
It’s for you if you want to
- Lose weight, body fat or gain muscle without going through strict dieting
- Acquire a new mindset regarding your goals
- Learn the basics of a balanced diet and how to actually apply them
- Learn what is actually healthy and what isn’t
- Spend less on food
- Enjoy food more, with less restrictions
- Add a bit of structure to your eating habits
- Learn change strategies that you can apply in other areas of your life
- You’re really ready and willing to change
- Get the added value brought by a group of people sharing the same interest and experience
It’s not for you if
- You only want a fixed meal plan to follow to the letter
- You’re looking for a quick fix (a kind of “lose 10kg in 4 weeks”)
- You can’t make time for one or two calls per week, lasting 45 min – 1h each
- You’re not ready to change any habits for the moment
- You’re looking for a cheap priced one-size-fits-all diet
Also, we have a money back guarantee policy: we’re happy to refund you after the first week, no questions asked, if you realise it’s not for you.
- 1 to 1 assessment call with Carmen
- Setting objectives
- Personalised action plan to reach your goals
- Group call with everyone else in the programme
- + a welcome surprise to get you started
Weeks 2 – 11
- Weekly group calls and/or 1 to 1 calls
- Optional: Weekly call with your accountability partner (assigned in week 1)
- Habits: Weekly habit building assignments (several/week)
- Learning: Weekly discussion and Q&A on the most important nutrition topics
Every 4 weeks
Readjusting the action plan, if necessary
Bonus: two calls with program guests
Final evaluation (1 to 1 with Carmen)
Next steps strategy – maintenance plan
Final group call
You’ll be working with
Carmen Albisteanu, certified food coach
Special program guests
A group of amazing people going through the same challenge
1. Tell us you want in
Contact us at [email protected], telling us a bit about yourself and why you want to join the program. Depending on your goals, we can tell you if the program fits you.
We’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have before starting.
Don’t wait too long. We only have 10 spots, first come, first served.
2. Evaluation and planning
You’ll get all the program details in your inbox: dates, forms, resources, topics covered, invitation to the private Facebook group – everything.
On October 1st we start the program.
Key facts to consider
- We only have 10 spots available
- Registrations close September 26th
- Program starts October 1st
- You’ll be assigned an accountability partner
- We’ll have weekly calls (group calls or partner calls)
- The time availability invested in the programme is about 3h/week (2 for live calls and talks, one for email)
- We finish right before Christmas (that’s right, holidays will be the graduation test)
- We have a money back guarantee
Are you ready?
Send us an email at [email protected] and let’s rock’n’roll.
fit talesfood coachingnutrition